PHOTO: My Big BUTTOCKS Making My Life HELL Woman Cries Out

The 43 year old South African lady (photo above) is regretting having too much blessings on her behind. While some ladies are taking desperate measures to enhance their hips size,she wishes there was a way to reduce her size 34 hips which have been tremendously growing since 2008 and not stopping.
“My aunt has to make clothes for me as I can’t find my size at the clothing stores.” Julia said she was told at a hospital to exercise, but that slimmed only her upper body.“When I walk in the street people laugh at me and that makes me feel so small. I am a joke to people. They don’t know the pain I go through.” She often cries herself to sleep. “These hips make my life a nightmare,” she said. Her last job lasted only a few months. “They wanted me to wear pants, but I didn’t have the size so they told me they had to let me go,” she said.“I have to pay for two seats in a taxi as I take up so much space.” (Lol, @pay for two seats) Julia said her boyfriend has been telling her to lose the hips.“I can’t share a bed with anyone because I take up almost the whole bed,” she said. Julia hopes someone can help her reduce her hips as she would like to be a mum one day. “I don’t have kids. I’m afraid I’ll never be a mum because pregnancy might make my condition even worse,” said Julia while talking to a south African news reporter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say, post your comments»»»

For more updates»»»Mail us: 9jawedey@gmail.com

You can also read.....

7 Signs Your Man Truly Loves you

How Many Nigerian Workers Have Other Sources of Income?

How Many Nigerian Workers Have Other Sources of Income?
One Extra Naira Note

8 Things Women REALLY Don't Like In Bed

Send Mail

We would like to hear from you:Send Mail to 9jawedey

Like our page for more updates....https://www.facebook.com/9jawedey

Get the Best Breaking News and Entertainment Gist on BBM, Add 7AA4BC08






9jawedey


Agat Energy

Agat Energy
Agat Fresh Air is designed to effectively create conducive atmosphere for inhaling and exhaling. It works on removing offensive odor and stale atmosphere. It is designed with a combination of fragrances that gives the atmosphere a friendly smell. Be a distributor of Agat fresh air today or get one for yourself. Call: +2348182004800; 08123245200; BB-PIN: 24D44407

Place your advert

9jawedey Archive