I am proud to wear Manchester United Jersey - Di Maria

Argentine international Angel Di Maria has insisted that his move to Old Trafford was motivated by money.
This was sequel to the accusation made by Real Madrid's Carlo Ancelotti after Di Maria made a stunning move to Old Trafford in a British record of £59.1 million, claiming that he "demanded a lot of money and preferred to leave in order to earn more elsewhere."

 But Di Maria, who has made a breathtaking start to life in the Premier League with three goals in six games under manager Louis van Gaal, insists he "truly wanted to move to United" due to his love of the club's iconic number seven shirt.

 "I have these amazing feelings about having moved to Man United," Di Maria told The Mirror. "I'm so proud of myself, you know. It's hard to explain it and put it in words. I wanted to wear this shirt. "And it is so nice for me to wear the number seven shirt.

It was worn by some of the greatest players in the club's history and I do know that it is a huge thing for all Man United fans. "I think people here are happy with me. So I must honour this shirt. I must confess that I had all these expectations - but Man United have exceeded my expectations.

It has all been perfect for me so far."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say, post your comments»»»

For more updates»»»Mail us: 9jawedey@gmail.com

You can also read.....

7 Signs Your Man Truly Loves you

How Many Nigerian Workers Have Other Sources of Income?

How Many Nigerian Workers Have Other Sources of Income?
One Extra Naira Note

8 Things Women REALLY Don't Like In Bed

Send Mail

We would like to hear from you:Send Mail to 9jawedey

Like our page for more updates....https://www.facebook.com/9jawedey

Get the Best Breaking News and Entertainment Gist on BBM, Add 7AA4BC08






9jawedey


Agat Energy

Agat Energy
Agat Fresh Air is designed to effectively create conducive atmosphere for inhaling and exhaling. It works on removing offensive odor and stale atmosphere. It is designed with a combination of fragrances that gives the atmosphere a friendly smell. Be a distributor of Agat fresh air today or get one for yourself. Call: +2348182004800; 08123245200; BB-PIN: 24D44407

Place your advert

9jawedey Archive