EKITI: I Will Not Oppress Anyone With My Position - Fayose

Ayodele Fayose has promised not to use his new position to oppress anybody, on his return to Ekiti State as Governor, eight years after leaving the seat.


Speaking yesterday, during a thanksgiving service at the Deeper Life Praying Camp, Ajebandele, Ado Ekiti, Fayose disclosed that during his eight-year ‘political turbulence’, he was taken to court about 60 times for offences he knew nothing about.

But he said he will take nothing to heart.
“I will not allow this position to go into my head or use it to oppress anybody.
I don’t have anybody in mind to punish or any political battle to fight,” said Fayose.
“My return to government is not common in history.


It is a rare miracle.

During the seven and half years of my political wilderness, I was taken to Court at least 59 times over what I knew nothing.

This is besides the 45 days I spent in Ikoyi Prisons.

“My security and political aides like Chief Dayo Okondo were incarcerated for three and half years without committing any offence.

“I won’t allow sycophants to derail me again.
All my property were left in the Government House because I had to run for my dear life.
So, this time my mission is to look after Ekiti people and not to fight anybody.

“Having a second chance is very rare.
If this time has been in Bible days, my name would have been one of the names to be recorded as those who God gave a second chance,” the governor said.

Wife of the Governor, Feyisetan Fayose, in her testimony disclosed how God revealed the second coming of her husband to her.

“God revealed to me that my husband, Mr Ayodele Fayose, will return as the Governor, but He never told me the time.
God told me that our return would be done in such a way that will beat the people’s imagination,” said Mrs Fayose.

“At a time, I prayed to God to please push my husband out of politics.
Later, God told me that He will leave him there for him to prove His power.

“After we left, Gen Tunji Olurin came, then Segun Oni and afterwards Governor Kayode Fayemi and today God has manifested His power.

This is not by our power or strength, but by the grace of God.”
Further in her testimony, the Ekiti First Lady said she owes her closeness to God to her husband, who 19 years ago, took her to Deeper Life Bible church where she found the Lord.
“…I was deep in worldliness, in terms of dressing and behaviour.

Today, God has taken my life and I thank Him for restoring our lost glory”.
General Superintendent of the Church, Pastor Williams Kumuyi, in a letter addressed to Fayose, urged the Governor to rule the State with the fear of God and imbibe the tenets of “integrity, openness, transparency and prudence in the discharge of his duties.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say, post your comments»»»

For more updates»»»Mail us: 9jawedey@gmail.com

You can also read.....

7 Signs Your Man Truly Loves you

How Many Nigerian Workers Have Other Sources of Income?

How Many Nigerian Workers Have Other Sources of Income?
One Extra Naira Note

8 Things Women REALLY Don't Like In Bed

Send Mail

We would like to hear from you:Send Mail to 9jawedey

Like our page for more updates....https://www.facebook.com/9jawedey

Get the Best Breaking News and Entertainment Gist on BBM, Add 7AA4BC08






9jawedey


Agat Energy

Agat Energy
Agat Fresh Air is designed to effectively create conducive atmosphere for inhaling and exhaling. It works on removing offensive odor and stale atmosphere. It is designed with a combination of fragrances that gives the atmosphere a friendly smell. Be a distributor of Agat fresh air today or get one for yourself. Call: +2348182004800; 08123245200; BB-PIN: 24D44407

Place your advert

9jawedey Archive